LADA 112, what do you think?

06 декабря 2003 года
Hello from Slovenia!

J m driveing my Lada 111 for a year now,and i thinh that this is relative good car, especially for it´s price.

Next year my mum plans to buy Lada 112,and j want to know little more abaut this Lada cars.J want to now abaut most frequent problems ect...

Are this cars relaible or not.J have´t problems with my Lada yet, and y hope that this is enough relaible car for me and that it will be for my mother too.

You can write in Russian too,but it´s little dificult to read cyrilics letters
06 декабря 2003 года
О-о-о, привет брятьям-славянам!!!

Тебе не жалко свою маму? Ваз может стать хорошей машиной только после серьезной доводки, которую твоя мама явно делать не будет.

Tebe ne zhalko svoju mamu? Vaz mozhet stat' horoshej mashinoj tol'ko posle serjeznoj dovodki, kotoruju tvoja mama javno delat' ne budet.

Цитировать — Сообщение №2
06 декабря 2003 года
Hello! Are you a streetracer? If yes, then take a flag to your hands! :) 111 (112) is tuningable (cool word :)) and tuning parts not so expensive... Generally machine not so reliable... I advise to buy to the mum something Japanese!

PS If your car still never broke, probably you was lucky! You managed the reliable car!

Цитировать — Сообщение №3
07 декабря 2003 года
J m not streetracer:) But there in Slovenia is impossible to buy any tuning parts for Lada.:( :(
This Lada is my first car and y baught it beceause it was cheap(it is the cheapest car in Slovenian car market)and because it is very roomy car.

First Lada in may famijy was VAZ 2105 made in 1984.very relaible car,and it goes,if you belive or not withaut any problem until 1997.My dad was driveing it from 87 to 97.
In year 87 he baught it for 3600 Deutsch Mark,and he sold it in 97 for 600 deutsch mark.

In 1993 he baught brand new Lada Samara(vaz 2109) and it was sold 1997 because very often was somethig gone wrong.But repears were wery cheap.

Mow my dad drives Volvo 850,and he still says that his best car was Lada 2105.

My mum now drives Renault 5 (model year 1993) and car value is abaut 500-800$,and when it broke down,she pay 500$ to fix engine.So she decided to sold it next year and buy Lada because it is cheap to repair it if something go wrong.

And,y asking you,Russians to tell me more abaut Lada cars.

Lada cars were famous like relaible car until 1991(all ladas made in SSSR)Especialy Ladas made betven Rusian economic crisis were known like wery unrelaible cars,besause quality was wery poor.

Are nowadays ladas improve quality sience this bad years.
J think that now Ladas are better than few years ago,what do you think?

Цитировать — Сообщение №4
07 декабря 2003 года
Цитата:
Первоначальное сообщение от vazman
wery unrelaible cars,besause quality was wery poor.

yep!

Цитата:

Are nowadays ladas improve quality sience this bad years.
J think that now Ladas are better than few years ago,what do you think?

In Russia Ladas are popular because they are simple at repair, but on my sight, it is a question at issue...
In Russia these automobiles take away a lot of time and money. They constantly break, their bodies rust... But if constantly check the automobile, the probability is great, that it will serve to you long!

Цитировать — Сообщение №5
07 декабря 2003 года
Buy lada and at once lead up the machine to mind{wit}...
If you will make all as it is necessary, the big problems will not be...
Though about this automobile not everyone respond well, but at at corresponding leaving{care} the machine will go and and it is not bad...
PS Wrote the text through the translator:)

Цитировать — Сообщение №6
19 декабря 2003 года
Был у нас толмач- не-м-ЧИН-ов; ему переводить, а он лыка не вяжет, Мы его в кипятке и сварили......
- Нельзя, так с переводчиками........
Tell me what you wont me you do? (Скажи мне, что Ты хочешь чтобы Йа Зделал?)
:wow:

Цитировать — Сообщение №7
21 декабря 2003 года
Цитата:
Первоначальное сообщение от Йфя
Tell me what you wont me you do? (Скажи мне, что Ты хочешь чтобы Йа Зделал?)
:wow:

:D Коля, 5 баллов!

Цитировать — Сообщение №8
Эта тема закрыта, так как последнее сообшение было оставлено больше года назад.