Cure Excessive Sweat

26 января 2010 года
If you are like most folks, when you see people noticing your sweaty palms you are very embarrassed. Well, you can take heart in that you might be just a few days away from completely dry palms. Even if you have tried other methods without success there is an inexpensive and effective way to manage this condition

Let's start by agreeing that, while everyone sweats, there are two distinct types. The first type is when your palms sweat only when you are very nervous.

If this is you then your condition is not hyperhidrosis and the most basic cure will more than likely be all that you need. Antiperspirants with around 20-30% AlCl will do a great job of eliminating the mild case of sweaty palms. Use every other day for several days until you sweaty palms dry up.

If, however, you experience excessive sweat on the palms you will need an effective hyperhidrosis treatment. If this is the case I suggest you try iontophoresis treatments. Iontophoresis is anFDA approved procedure that is completely safe. This mechanical treatment is FDA approved, and enjoys a success rate of over 80%. Iontophoresis treatments will generally show results in as few as 5 to 10 40 minute sessions.

I have madebuilt my own machine at home because I was not able to spare over a thousand dollars of dollars for a commercially built apparatus.
Эта тема закрыта, так как последнее сообшение было оставлено больше года назад.